Albevet 2.5% 1L
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Bevit 2.5%
- Bevit is an antiparasitic containing albendazole.
- Bivit is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic effective against roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms and liverworms in cattle, camels, sheep and goats.
- Bivit kills adult and immature stages and eggs.
Dosage and method of use of Bevit 2.5%
- Dosage in cows and camels for intestinal worms: 14 ml per 50 kg.
- Dosage in cattle and camels for liver worms: 20-25 ml per 50 kg.
- Dosage in sheep and goats for intestinal worms: 2 ml per 10 kg.
- Dosage in sheep and goats for liver worms: 3 ml per 10 kg.
Add it to your cart now.