Algimine Zoovet 100ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Jimin price and specifications
- Jimin is an anti-inflammatory that contains flunixin meglumine.
- Jimin is used to treat infections of the musculoskeletal system.
- Jimin is used as an analgesic to treat acute pain after surgeries and trauma, and to relieve visceral pain in case of colic.
- Jimin is used as an adjunct in infectious diseases and respiratory infections, neonatal diarrhea in calves, treatment of acute mastitis caused by coliforms and endotoxic shock.
Dosage and method of using Jimin
- Jimin is used by intramuscular or intravenous injection.
- Dosage in cows: 1 ml per 23 kg body weight
- Dosage in newborn calves: 2 to 3 ml per calf.
- Dosage in horses: 1 ml per 45 kg body weight.
- May be repeated every 24 hours.
- Duration of treatment: not more than 3 consecutive days.
Add it to your cart now.