Amprolin-300 ws 100g
26.25 د.إ. Discount 20%
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Ambrolene price and specifications
- Ambrolin is an anti-coccidioid agent, containing amprolium.
- Ambrolene is used for the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis.
- Ambrolene is used in calves, sheep, goats, chickens and other birds such as turkeys.
Dosage and method of use of Ambroline
- Ambrolene is given orally.
- Prophylactic dose in calves, sheep, and goats: 1 gram per 60 kg body weight via drinking water or Milk For 21 days.
- Therapeutic dose in calves, sheep, and goats: 1 gram per 30 kg of body weight by drinking water or Milk For 5 days.
- The dosePreventive in poultry: 1 kg per 5000 liters of drinking water for 1-2 weeks.
- Therapeutic dose in poultry: 1 kg per 1250 - 2500 liters of drinking water for 5 - 7 days.
- Calves, goats, sheep: 3 days.
- Poultry: 3 days.
Add it to your cart now.