Ciproxin 10% 500ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Ciproxen price and specifications
- Ciproxen is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that contains ciprofloxacin.
- Ciproxen is used to treat poultry, ruminants and rabbits.
- Ciproxen is used to treat coli bacilli, colds, omphalitis, yolk sac infections, pasteurellosis, intestinal septicemia, and enteritis.
Dosage and method of use of Ciproxen
- Keep in drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Dosage for poultry: 100 ml per 200 liters of drinking water.
- Dosage in ruminants and rabbits: 3-5 ml per 1 kg of body weight in water.
Add it to your cart now.