sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Coglavex
- Coglavix is a multivalent vaccine against most clostridia species.
Coglafex is used to prevent gastrointestinal septicemia caused by clostridium in adult sheep.
- Coglavex works to prevent bloody diarrhea, hemorrhagic enteritis and clostridial hepatitis in calves and lambs.
- Coglavex is used to prevent blackleg, gas gangrene, and tetanus.
- Coglavex is used in cattle, sheep and goats.
Dosage and method of use of Coglafex
- It is given by subcutaneous injection.
- Dosage in sheep, goats, and calves: 2 ml.
- Dosage in cattle: 4 ml.
- A first dose is given, then a second dose after a month.
Add it to your cart now.