Flumeglin 100 ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Flumeglin price and specifications
- Flumegline is an anti-inflammatory drug with antipyretic and analgesic properties.
- Flumeglin is used to relieve inflammation and pain associated with colic in horses.
- Flumeglin is also used to control acute infections associated with infectious diseases in livestock.
Dosage and method of use of flumeglin
- Flumegline is used by intravenous or intramuscular injection.
- Dosage in cows: 4.4 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Dosage in horses: 1 ml per 45 kg body weight.
- Dosage in dogs: 0.05 ml per 5 kg body weight.
Add it to your cart now