INVEMOX 15% L.A 100 ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Infimox price and specifications
- Infimox is a broad-spectrum antibiotic.
- Enfimox is used to treat several amoxicillin-sensitive bacterial diseases affecting cattle, buffalo, goats, sheep, dogs, and cats.
Dosage and method of use of Infimox
- Infimox is used by intramuscular injection.
- Dosage in cows and buffaloes: 10 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Dosage in sheep and goats: 1 ml per 10 kg body weight.
- Dosage in dogs: 1 ml per 10 kg body weight.
- Dosage in cats: 0.5 ml per 5 kg body weight.
- In meat: 21 days.
- In milk: 48 hours.
Add it to your cart now