63.00 د.إ. Discount 17%
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Mylodon price and specifications
- Milodon is an anti-inflammatory that contains meloxicam.
- Mylodon is used for livestock in cases of acute respiratory infections, diarrhea, and in the treatment of acute mastitis.
- Milodon for horses is used to relieve inflammation and relieve pain in both acute and chronic musculoskeletal disorders, to relieve pain associated with equine colic.
Dosage and method of use of Milodon
- Dosage in cattle: One injection under the skin or into a vein.
- 2.5 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Dosage in horses: one intravenous injection.
- 3 ml per 100 kg body weight.
Add it to your cart now.