sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Mycospecton
- Mycospecton is an antibiotic, which contains lincomycin and spectinomycin.
- Mycospecton is used to treat respiratory and intestinal diseases, foot infections, mastitis, clostridia, and mycoplasmosis.
- Mycospecton is used in dogs and cats to treat osteoarthritis, arthritis, and exposed fractures.
- Mycospecton is used in cattle, sheep, and goats.
Dosage and method of use of Mycospecton
- In larger animals, for intramuscular use.
- Dosage in cattle, sheep and goats: 1 ml per 10 kg body weight every 24 hours for two days.
- Dogs and cats: Apply subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
- Dosage: 1 ml per 5 kg of body weight every 12 or 24 hours.
Add it to your cart now.