MOXILA 15% injection 100 ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Moxila
- Moxila is an antibiotic that is effective against a wide range of bacteria.
- Moxila is used to treat infections of the gastrointestinal tract, respiratory tract, skin, soft tissue, urinary and reproductive systems, and to prevent postoperative infections.
Dosage and method of use of Moxila
- Shake the container well before use.
- Moxilla is used by intramuscular injection.
- Dosage in cattle and sheep: 1 ml per 10 kg of body weight, repeated after 48 hours if necessary.
- In beef: 23 days.
- In sheep meat: 15 days.
Add it to your cart now