NOVA-ATROPIN 100 ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Nova Atropine
- Nova Atropine is an antivenom.
- Nova Atropine is used in cases of poisoning with phosphate compounds.
Dosage and method of use of Nova Atropine
- Nova Atropine is used by intramuscular injection and subcutaneous injection.
- Dosage in dogs and cats: 0.5-0.8 ml per 10 kg of body weight.
- Dosage in horses: 2-4 ml per 40 kg body weight.
- Dosage in cattle: 1 ml per 12 kg body weight.
- Store Nova Atropine in a cool, dry place.
- Store it at a temperature below 30°C.
Add it to your cart now