sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Ofosin
- Ofosin is (HCG) Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin, specially designed to obtain the best results in stimulating ovulation and stimulating the growth of the corpus luteum in different animal species.
- Ofosin has a biological effect such as LH, leading to ovulation and corpus luteum formation in most animals.
- Ofosin is used to induce or synchronize ovulation in female horses, cattle, sheep, caprines, and dogs.
- Ofosin also stimulates luteal growth to prevent premature fetal death in cows and calves. In this case, its application produces corpora lutea with a consequent increase in plasma levels of the hormone rogstone.
- Ofosin is an aid in treating poor fertility, infertility, or the absence of estrus in female horses, cattle, sheep, caprines, and dogs.
Dosage and method of use of Ofosin
- Dosage in horses for ovulation induction: 2,500 IU, by intramuscular injection, or intravenous injection, 4-6 days after administration of prostaglandins or their analogues.
- Dosage in cows: For induction of luteal development: 1000-3000 IU intramuscularly, 4-10 days after artificial insemination. Dosage for treatment of follicular cysts: 5000 IU intramuscularly.
- Dosage in sheep and goats for ovulation induction: 300-500 IU intramuscularly, 24-48 hours after removing the progesterone-impregnated vaginal sponge.
Add it to your cart now