Oxtra Long Acting 100ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Oxtra long-acting
- Oxtra is a long-acting antibiotic that contains oxytetracycline.
- Oxtra is used to treat occasional infections such as infections of the bronchial tubes, digestive system, udder, urinary tract, and genitourinary system.
OXTRA is also used in cases of foot infections, phlegm, purulent lesions, post-traumatic treatments, and pre- and post-operative treatments.
- OXTRA is used in cattle, sheep, goats and poultry.
Dosage and method of use of OXTRA long-acting
- OXTRA long-acting is used by intramuscular injection.
- Dosage in cattle, sheep, and goats: 10 to 15 ml/100 kg body weight.
- Dosage in broiler chickens: 0.15-0.30 ml/kg body weight.
- Repeat the dose after 3-5 days in cases of severe infections.
Beef and goat meat: 39 days.
- Sheep: 26 days.
- Poultry: 20 days.
- Not given to lactating livestock or poultry producing eggs for human consumption.
Add it to your cart now.