Oxydone 20% LA 100ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Oxidone 20% Ct
- Oxidon is an antibiotic that contains oxytetracycline.
- Oxidone is used for sheep, goats, and cows.
Oxidone is used to treat shipping fever, wooden tongue, pink eye (bovine and sheep conjunctivitis), dysgalactia, foot rot, calf croup and skin infections.
Oxidone is effective in treating anaplasmosis and watery heart in cows, red water in calves and abortion in sheep and goats.
Oxidone also treats clostridia infection, intestinal septicemia and diarrhea, enteritis, navel/joint inflammation, and prevents wounds from infection.
Oxidon also treats respiratory infections: bronchitis, pneumonia, rhinitis, urinary tract infections: kidney and bladder infections, and uterine inflammation.
Dosage and method of use of Oxidone 20% Ct
Oxidone is used by deep intramuscular injection.
Dosage in cattle, sheep and goats: 1 ml per 10 kg body weight as a single dose
In severe cases, the injection dose is repeated after 3-5 days.
- Do not inject more than (20 ml) into cows and not more than (5 mL) into sheep and goats at the same site.
- Store oxydon in a dry, dark place.
- Store it at a temperature below 30°C.
Add it to your cart now.