Penstrep 400 100ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of BenStrip 400
- PenStrip 400 is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that contains penicillin.
- It is used in cases of infection of the digestive, respiratory, urinary tract, arthritis, and udder infections caused by bacteria sensitive to penicillin.
Dosage and method of use of BenStrip 400
- BenStrip 400 is used as an intramuscular injection.
- Dosage in cows: 1 ml per 20 kg of animal weight for 3 days.
- Dosage in young calves, goats and sheep: 1 ml per kg of animal weight for 3 days.
- From meat: 21 days.
- Of milk: 3 days.
- Store Ben Strip 400 in a dark and cool place.
Add it now to the cart and enjoy the health of your animal