sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of pyroplasmin
- Pyroplasmin is an antiparasitic drug used to control and treat blood parasites (trypanosomiasis, babesiosis) in horses and dogs.
- Pyroplasmin contains vitamin B12 that works to prevent anemia.
- Pyroplasmin contains active substances that act as analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory.
Dosage and method of use of pyroplasmin
- Pyroplasmin is used by deep intramuscular injection.
- Dosage in horses: 1 ml per 25 kg body weight.
- Dosage in dogs: 1 ml per 22 kg body weight.
- Store pyroplasmin in a dry, dark place.
- Store pyroplasmin in a place away from direct sunlight.
- Store it at a temperature below 30°C.
Add it to your cart now.