sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Rumibaf powder price and specifications
- Rumibaf powder is a belly buffer.
- Romipaf is used to maintain rumen bacteria and the appropriate pH level.
- Rumibaf supplements the animal's requirements, and has a laxative effect.
Dosage and method of use of Romipaf powder
- Dosage in large ruminants: 300 grams, per day.
- Dosage in small ruminants: 100 grams, per day.
- Store rumbaf in a cool, dry place.
- Store rumbaf in a place out of direct sunlight.
- Store it at a temperature between 25-30 degrees Celsius.
Add it to your cart now