Toniselen 1 Liter
Guaranteed safe payment
Tunisillin price and specifications
- Tunisillin is a nutritional supplement that contains vitamin E and selenium.
- Tonicillin is used during periods of high production, growth, reproduction, lactation, end of pregnancy, weaning, critical growth phases, and preparation for estrus.
Dosage and method of use of Tonicillin
- Tunisillin is mixed with the feed.
- Dosage in poultry and rabbits: 1 ml per 10 kg of weight or per 1 liter of drinking water, for 5 days.
- Dosage in sheep and goats: 1 ml per 10 kg of weight, for 5 days.
- Dosage in calves and newborns: 3 ml at birth, repeated after 15 days.
- Dosage in dairy cows during the dry period: 100 ml per cow once a week, in the 4 weeks before calving.