Uvetril 10% injection 100ml
Guaranteed safe payment
Price and specifications of Euvitril 10%
- Euvitril is a solution for injection that contains enrofloxacin.
- Euvitril is used to treat gastrointestinal, respiratory and urinary tract infections caused by bacteria sensitive to enrofloxacin.
- It is used to treat calves, cows, sheep and goats.
Dosage and method of use of Euvitril 10%
- Euvitril is used as intramuscular and subcutaneous injections.
- The dose is: 1 ml per 20 - 40 kg of animal weight for 3 to 5 days.
- From meat: 21 days.
- Of milk: 4 days.
- Store Euvitril in a dark place.
Add it to your cart now and boost your animal's health