Guaranteed safe payment
Price and specifications of Ampoline 200
- Ampoline 200 contains Amprolium 20%.
- Ampoline is used to treat coccidiosis in cattle, sheep, goats and poultry.
Dosage and method of use of Ampoline 200
- Ampoline 200 is not used with laying hens.
- To prevent the disease and avoid its occurrence, it is used at a dose: 1 gram per 40 kg of body weight for 21 days.
- Dosage for treating lambs and goats: 1 gram per 20 kg of weight, for 5 days.
- Dosage for poultry treatment: 1 gram per 2:3 liters of drinking water, for 5 days.
Add it now to your cart and protect your pet from coccidiosis