Gentacure 10% 100ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Gentakeure 10%
- GentaCure is an antibiotic solution for injection, which contains gentamicin.
- GentaCure is used in cases of infection with bacteria sensitive to gentamicin.
- Gentacure is used on poultry, horses, cats, and dogs.
Dosage and method of use of Gentacur 10%
- Gentacur is used as a subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.
- Dosage in poultry: 0.2 ml per chick, and 1 ml per bird injected subcutaneously.
- Dosage in horses: 0.5 per 25 kg of animal weight.
- Dosage in cats and dogs: 0.5 per 10 kg of animal weight.
- Keep Gentacure away from light.
- Store it at a temperature below 30°C.
- Close the container after each use.
Add it now to your cart and protect your animal from diseases.