Kyrogest Antacid 12x320 powder sachets
Guaranteed safe payment
Price and specifications of Kerogest antacid
- Kerogest is an effective antacid.
- Kerogest is combined with ginger (due to its stimulating effect on the rumen).
- Kerogest contains minerals to provide nutrients to rumen microbes.
- Kerogest is used for ruminants to treat rumen hyperacidity.
Dosage and method of use of Kerogest antacid
- Dosage in cattle: Mix the contents of a sachet (320 g) with approximately 10 liters of warm water and administer via stomach tube.
- Repeat at least once within 24 hours.
- Treatment continues for 2-3 days.
- Dosage in sheep: Infuse a quarter of a sachet (80 grams) and repeat it over a period of 24 hours.
Add it to your cart now.