Macrolan 200 injection 100 ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Macrolan 200 price and specifications
- Macrolan 200 is an antibiotic, which contains Tylosin.
- Macrolan 200 is used to treat respiratory diseases.
- Macrolan 200 is also used to treat gastrointestinal diseases in calves, sheep, and goats.
Dosage and method of use of Macrolan 200
- Macrolan 200 is used as an intramuscular injection.
- Dosage in cows and calves: 2.5 ml per 100 kg, once a day for 3-5 days.
- Dosage in sheep and goats: 0.5-0.6 ml per 10 kg, once a day for 3-5 days.
- In meat: 21 days.
- In milk: 4 days.
Add it to your cart now