sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Oxyvit price and specifications
- Oxyvit is an antibiotic mixture, which contains oxytetracycline.
- Oxyvit is used to treat bacterial infections in poultry and calves.
Dosage and method of use of Oxyvit
- Dosage in calves: 0.5-1 gram per 10 kg of body weight, for 3-5 days.
- Dosage in broiler chickens: 0.5-1.5 grams per liter of drinking water, for 3-5 days.
- In poultry and turkeys: 7 days.
- In other animals: 10 days.
- Store Oxyvit in a dry place, away from light.
- Store it at a temperature below 30°C.
Add it to your cart now