sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Sulfamex
- Sulfamex is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that contains sulfa compounds.
- Sulfamex is used in poultry, sheep, calves and goats.
- Sulfamex is used to treat diseases resulting from bacterial infection, such as: diarrhea, enteritis, colds, coccidiosis, pneumonia, blood poisoning, and hoof rot.
Dosage and method of use of Sulfamex
- Sulfamex is added to drinking water.
- Dosage in poultry: 1 gm per 2 liters of water, for 3 days.
- Dosage in sheep, calves, and lambs: 8-10 g per 50 kg, for 3 days.
- Sulfamex is not used in laying hens that produce eggs for the purpose of human consumption.
- Sulfamex is not intended for use in dairy animals for human consumption.
- Treatment is not given in cases of kidney failure and insufficiency.
Add it to your cart now.