Vapcogent 10% 100ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of FabCogent 10%
- Fabcogent is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that contains gentamicin.
- FabCogent is used for cows, goats, dogs, cats, and poultry.
- VapCogent is used to treat respiratory infections, bronchitis, pneumonia, and bronchitis.
- Fabcogent treats gastrointestinal infections, gastritis, enteritis, stomach bacteria, and bloody diarrhea.
- Fabcogent treats urinary tract infections, uterine inflammation, cervicitis, mastitis (supportive treatment).
- Fabcogent is effective in cases of blood poisoning, arthritis, skin and wound infections.
- Fabcogent is also effective for preventing premature deaths of neonates, very young animals, weanlings, and newly hatched chicks.
Dosage and method of use of Fabcogent 10%
- Goats and cows: 1 - 2 ml per 50 kg body weight, by intramuscular injection.
- Dogs and cats: 0.5 ml per 10 kg body weight, by intramuscular injection.
- The dose on the first day is twice, then once daily for a period not exceeding 7 consecutive days.
- Poultry: Dilute with sterile water (distilled water or saline solution) 1:5 and inject up to 0.25 ml/kg body weight twice a day, by intramuscular injection.
- One-day-old chick: Dilute with sterile water (distilled water or physiological saline) 1:100 and inject up to 0.2 ml/kg body weight, by subcutaneous injection.
- For poultry orally: 1 ml/liter of drinking water for 4-5 days.
Add it to your cart now.