Vitamin K3 10% Vapco 100ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of vitamin K3
Each ml contains Vitamin K3
- Vitamin K3 is used For cattle, sheep, horses, dogs and cats.
Vitamin K3 is used in cases of nosebleeds in horses.
Vitamin K3 is used in cases of jaundice in newborn animals, bleeding disorders, anemia, heavy metal poisoning, and liver and intestinal disorders.
Vitamin K3 is used as a therapeutic and preventive measure for bleeding during childbirth and surgery.
1Vitamin K is also used as an anticoagulant in cases of poisoning with anticoagulants, such as: coumarin compounds in cats, cows, sheep, horses, and dogs.
Dosage and method of use of vitamin K3
Dosage for prevention of bleeding before surgery: 1 mJam per 1 kg for 4 days.
- Vitamin K3 is used by intramuscular or subcutaneous injection.
- Dosage in case of bleeding: 2 mg per 1 kg, repeated after 6 hours if necessary.
- Dosage for treating poisoning: 5-10 mg per 1 kg per day.
- Store vitamin K3 in a dry, dark place.
- Store it at a temperature below 30°C.
Add it to your cart now.