Feline Breed Nutrition British Shorthair (WET FOOD - Pouches)
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Royal Canin food for British Shorthair cats
- It has been specially designed with all the nutritional needs of your British Shorthair cat in mind.
- The British Shorthair cat usually has a strong, heavy, and muscular body.
- As a naturally strong cat, your cat's weight should come from muscle rather than fat. Therefore, the correct nutrients (as well as the correct portion sizes) are essential.
- It has a moderate energy level and adapted fat content (3.2%) for effective weight management.
- It contains a specific balance of nutrients, including a variety of vitamins, to not only maintain a healthy, well-nourished coat, but also to support and maintain healthy skin.
- To meet each cat's individual preferences, it is also available as a dry food with crunchy and delicious treats.
- If you are considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat is getting the exact amount of wet and dry Food for optimal benefit.
Add it to your cart now.