36.75 د.إ. Discount 14%
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Anti-Hem price and specifications
- Antiheme is an injection solution that contains vitamin K.
- Antiheme is used in cases of bleeding, poisoning and coccidiosis.
- Anti-Heme is used on cattle, horses, sheep, goats, cats, and dogs.
Dosage and method of use of Antihem
- Antiheme is used as intramuscular and subcutaneous injections.
- Dosage in cows and horses: 10 - 20 ml.
- Dosage in sheep and goats: 5 - 10 ml.
- Dosage in cats and dogs: 2 - 5 ml.
- Store at room temperature, below 30°C.
- Keep away from light.
Add it to your cart now and keep your animal healthy.