sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Atropina 1%
- Atropina works to inhibit saliva and stomach secretions, and reduce digestive motility in the colon and diarrhea.
- Atropina also acts as an antispasmodic in the ureters and bladder.
- Atropina also serves as an antidote for phosphorus poisoning.
Dosage and method of use of Atropina 1%
- Atropina is used as an intramuscular or subcutaneous injection.
- Dosage in cows and horses: 5-10 ml.
- Dosage in sheep: 2-4 ml.
- Dosage in dogs and cats: 0.1-0.5 ml.