sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Dexamide price and specifications
- Dexamide is an anti-inflammatory, anti-edema and diuretic.
- Dexamide is used for cattle, horses, and dogs
- Dexamide is used in cases of pulmonary edema, pulmonary congestion, ascites, renal edema, edema during pregnancy, cardiac edema, and hepatic edema.
- Dexamide is used in cattle in cases of udder edema and parasitic edema.
- Dexamide is used in horses for pre- and post-partum udder edema, scrotal edema, wound edema and insect bites.
- Dexamide is used in dogs to treat cerebral edema, pulmonary and bronchial edema, and renal edema.
Dosage and method of use of Dexamide
- It is used by intramuscular injection or slow intravenous injection.
- Dosage in horses and cattle: 1 ml per 50 kg body weight.
- Dosage in dogs: 0.25 - 0.5 ml per 5 kg body weight.
- Store Dexamide in a dry place.
- Store it at a temperature below 30°C.
Add it to your cart now.