QuinRocin Enrofloxacin oral 10% 200ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of enrofloxacin 10%
- Enrofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic syrup.
- Enrofloxacin is used to treat respiratory infections.
- It is used in cattle, sheep, camels and poultry.
Dosage and method of use of enrofloxacin 10%
- Dosage in poultry: 1 ml per 2 liters of drinking water, for 3 days.
- Dosage in lambs: 1-1.5 ml, for 3-5 days.
- Dosage in calves: 2-3 ml, for 3-5 days.
- In meat: 12 days.
- In poultry: 8 days.
- Store enrofloxacin in a cool, dry place.
- Keep enrofloxacin out of direct sunlight.
- Store it at a temperature below 30°C.
Add it to your cart now