Limoxin 200 LA 100ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Limoxin 200 T.M
- Limoxin is a long-acting antibiotic.
- Limoxin contains oxytetracycline.
- Limoxin is used to treat joint infections, gastrointestinal infections, and respiratory infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to oxytetracycline.
- Limoxin is used in cattle, sheep, goats, poultry and turkeys.
Dosage and method of use of Limoxin 200 t
- Limoxin is used by intramuscular or subcutaneous injection.
- Dosage in cattle, sheep, and goats: 1 ml per 10 kg by intramuscular injection.
- Dosage in poultry and turkeys: 1 ml per 4 kg, subcutaneous injection.
- In meat: 27 days.
- In milk: 13 days.
- Store Limoxin in a dark place.
- Store it at a temperature between 15-25 degrees Celsius.
Add it to your cart now.