Marboflo 10% 100ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Marboflu 10%
- Marboflu is an antibiotic, which contains marbofloxacin.
- Marboflu is used in cases of mycoplasma and pasteurella infections, acute mastitis and respiratory infections.
- Marboflu is used to treat cows.
Dosage and method of use of Marboflu 10%
- Marboflu is used by intramuscular injection.
- Dosage: 1 ml per 50 kg body weight.
- To treat mastitis: used for 3 days.
- To treat respiratory infections: used for 5 days.
- In meat: 6 days.
- In milk: 36 hours.
Add it now to your cart and protect your animal from diseases.