Thyforon Flavoured Tablets 400mcg 250 Tabs
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Thivoron
- Thiefuron contains levothyroxine sodium.
- Thyvoron is used to treat hypothyroidism in dogs.
- Do not use Thyvoron in dogs with uncorrected adrenal insufficiency.
- Thyvoron is not used in cases of known hypersensitivity to levothyroxine sodium or any of its components
Dosage and method of use of Thivoron
Add it to your cart now.
- Recommended starting dose: 10 mcg per kg body weight, orally, every 12 hours.
- Dosage may require adjustments before complete clinical response is observed.
- The timing of treatment and its relationship to nutrition should remain consistent from day to day.
- When starting with doses for dogs weighing less than 5 kg, one-quarter of a 200 mcg tablet should be taken once daily.