Doramec LA 100 ml
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Duramec CT
- Duramik CT is used as a treatment for internal and external parasites.
- Duramik CT is also used to treat gastrointestinal and respiratory parasites in both cattle and sheep.
- Duramect contains long-acting doramectin.
Dosage and method of use of Duramik CT
- Duramik CT should not be used on dairy cows, or cows within 50 days before calving.
- Duramik CT is used for intramuscular or subcutaneous injection.
- The dose is: 1 ml per 50 kg of animal weight.
- Store Duramik CT in a cool, dry place.
- Store Duramic CT at a temperature between 15-30 degrees Celsius.
Add it now to your cart and protect your animal from parasites