Equest Oral Gel
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Equest
- Equist for the treatment of infections caused by moxidectin-sensitive strains of parasites
- Equist has a sustained action of 2 weeks against the small oocysts, inhibiting the secretion of the oocysts for 90 days.
- The drug is effective against L4 stages that develop into small cylindrical mucosa, at 8 weeks after treatment, early L3 larvae (hypobiotic) are removed from the small cylindrical larvae.
- The drug has been proven to be safe in pregnant and lactating mares.
Dosage and method of use of Equist
- Equist is used orally.
- Dosage: 400 mcg of moxidectin per kg of live weight using a dosing syringe.
- Each index mark is equivalent to 25 kg of weight and 10 mg moxidectin.
- To ensure correct dosing, it is recommended to use a scale or tape measure.
- One injection is used to treat a horse weighing 700 kg.
Add it to your cart now