Equipalazone® Oral Powder 100 Sachets
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Equipalazon
- Equibalazone is an anti-inflammatory and analgesic medicine (to relieve pain).
- Equibalazone is used to treat musculoskeletal disorders in horses and ponies.
- Equibalazone contains phenylbutazone that provides relief in claudication associated with osteoporosis, acute and chronic laminitis, and bursitis.
- Equibalazone is used to reduce soft tissue reaction after surgery.
Dosage and method of use of Equibalazone
- Horses weighing 450 kg: Two sachets twice on the first day followed by one sachet twice daily for four days, then one sachet daily.
- Colts 225kg: 1 bag on alternate days.
- Discontinue treatment if response is not evident after four to five days of treatment.
- Equibalazone oral powder should be mixed with a small amount of feed.
Add it to your cart now.