Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Kero Quick dye
- KeroQuick is a rapid stain used in differential blood counts and general cytology.
- In vitro diagnostic reagent.
How to use Kero Quick
- You will need 3 Coplin jars with each solution in a separate jar.
- Dip the dried smear into the fixation solution 4-5 times, then rinse with running water.
- Immerse the slide in Solution 1, then rinse it with water.
- Immerse the slide in solution 2, then rinse it with water.
- Leave it to dry before examining it under a microscope.
- Close the lids of Coplin jars to prevent evaporation between uses.
- Replace solutions when poor staining begins to occur as contamination is likely.
Add it to your cart now.