sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Atripine
- Etribine is an anti-inflammatory.
- Etripine contains cortisone.
- Etripine is used to treat symptoms of painful arthritis, tendonitis, and traumatic conditions.
- Etripine is used to treat skin conditions such as eczema, non-specific itching in dogs and allergic skin conditions in cats and dogs.
- The anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic and anti-allergic activity of Atripine is strong and long-acting.
Dosage and method of use
- Subcutaneous and intramuscular injections.
Dosage: 1 ml of etripine per 30-60 kg of body weight for inflammatory processesandFor skin diseases.
- The effect lasts from 7 to 15 days.
Add it now to your cart and treat your animals from infections.