sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Cooltrim price and specifications
- Coltrim is a solution for injection, which contains sulfadiazine and trimethoprim.
- Coltrim is used to treat infections of the digestive, respiratory and reproductive tracts.
- For use with cattle, horses, cats and dogs.
Dosage and method of use of Coltrim
- Dosage for cows: 1 ml per 15 kg of animal weight, slow intramuscular or intravenous injection.
- Dosage for horses: 1 ml per 15 kg of animal weight, by slow intravenous injection.
- Dosage for cats and dogs: 1 ml per 7.5 percent of the animal's weight, by subcutaneous injection.
- Keep collie trim away from light.
- Store it below 30°C.
- Close the packaging after use.
Add it to cart now and keep your pet healthy!