Intestinal Top 500ml
sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Instantial Top price and specifications
- Intestinal Top is a dietary supplement.
- Intestinal Top is scientifically formulated based on medium chain fatty acids.
- Intestinal Top contains an optimal blend of butyric acid, caprylic acid, capric acid, and lauric acid, esterified to allow good absorption.
- Intestinal Top ensures an optimal intestinal environment, thus preventing the growth of harmful microorganisms.
- Using Intestinal Top contributes to the good functioning of the intestines and increases resistance Disorders Digestive system (incl Pigeons Little).
Dosage and use of Intestinal Top
- Reproduction period: 1 to 2 ml per liter of water or per 0.5 kg of feed per day.
- Pigeons: 1 to 2 ml per liter of water or per 0.5 kg of feed per day from weaning onwards
- Moulting period: 1 to 2 ml per liter of water daily
- Flight season: Upon returning home and the day after the flight: 2 ml per liter of water or 0.5 kg of feed
- Last two days before basket: 2 ml per liter of water or 0.5 kg of feed.
- As a supportive treatment for gastrointestinal problems (including Pigeons Small): 4 to 5 ml per liter of water or per 0.5 kg of feed for approximately 8 days.
Add it to your cart now and help your pigeons maintain their digestive system.