sold out in the last hours
Guaranteed safe payment
Request it within the next [totalHours] hour %M minute to get it between and
Price and specifications of Euvitril 10%
- Levitril is a solution for injection that contains enrofloxacin.
- Levitril is indicated for the treatment of infections of the gastrointestinal tract, respiratory tract, and urinary tract caused by bacteria sensitive to enrofloxacin.
- It is used to treat calves, cattle, sheep and goats.
Dosage and method of use of Levitril 10%
- Levitril is used as an intramuscular and subcutaneous injection.
- The dose is: 1 ml per 20 - 40 kg of animal weight for 3 to 5 days.
- From meat: 21 days.
- Of milk: 4 days.
- Keep Levitril in a dark place.
Add it to cart now and boost your health!